Primark Walsall08:30 - 20:00 08:30 - 20:00 08:30 - 20:00 08:30 - 20:00 08:30 - 20:00 08:30 - 18:00 10:30 - 16:30
Horaires de la boutique :
|Jour de la semaine||Heures|
|Lundi||08:30 - 20:00|
|Mardi||08:30 - 20:00|
|Mercredi||08:30 - 20:00|
|Jeudi||08:30 - 20:00|
|Vendredi||08:30 - 20:00|
|Samedi||08:30 - 18:00|
|Dimanche||10:30 - 16:30|
|20211224||08:30 - 17:00|
|20211226||10:00 - 16:30|
|20211227||08:30 - 18:00|
|20211228||08:30 - 18:00|
|20211231||08:30 - 18:00|
|20220101||11:00 - 17:00|
|20220103||08:30 - 18:00|
- Vêtements femme
- Vêtements homme
- Vêtements enfant
- Soins de beauté et cosmétiques
- Pyjamas et articles de bonneterie
- Bagages et accessoires de voyage
We want our customers and colleagues to continue to feel safe in our stores.
We are closely following all safety advice from government, treating this guidance as the minimum standard, and we continue to have health and safety measures in place in all stores.
These measures include:
- Personal protection for employees and customers.
- On entering the store, customers have the opportunity to use the hand sanitiser that is provided at the store entrance.
- We hope that our customers and colleagues will continue to think of others and wear a face covering when in store.
- Perspex screens or cubicles have been installed on tills to help protect customers and employees.
Our fitting rooms, toilets and seating areas have now reopened.
Face coverings and gloves have been made available should employees wish to use them.